Life Changes
by Barbara Penhall on July 21st, 2016

Take action when life changes occur.

Some life events such as a change in marital status or the birth of a child can change the amount of tax you pay. When they happen, you may need to change the amount of tax withheld from your pay. To do that, file a new Form W-4, Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate, with your employer. Call if you need help filling out the form.

Posted in not categorized    Tagged with no tags


Leave a Comment

no categories
no tags
Recent Posts